Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Program

Last Sunday night was our Christmas program at church. Before the "real" show began, the 3-5 yr. olds sang 2 songs. Here are my 2 children: One is singing her little heart out and the other is silently saying "you can make me stand here but I'm NOT going to sing!" Can you guess who is saying that??



I know what you're thinking John. She is not picking at her fingers!

The first thing Renee said to me when they were done was "I don't want to do that again." Really? I thought you liked it. At least she didn't scream or walk off the stage. Could have been worse!

2 comments:

Amy said...

They look so cute. I am impressed that Kaitlyn went up there, she is turning over a new leaf. Wish I could have gone

Anonymous said...

I really have to contest that Barb -- I'm 95% sure she's picking her fingers, and I'm a bit of an expert on the subject of watching people pick their fingers.

She's still CUTE though!