Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Part 2

It is our tradition that Grandma Ann helps the girls color Easter eggs on Good Friday. They always look forward to it and I think she does too. This year Renee could really do hers without dumping them in the colors and cracking them.




I'm not sure why neither of the girls would look at the camera but Grandma is happy.
The finished product! I decided to just leave them out on the table this year, instead of "hiding" them in the fridge. I'm out $1.59 for hours of enjoyment as our centerpiece. No egg salad out of them this year!!


The girls were very excited about wearing their new dresses on Easter Sunday.



2 comments:

becca said...

i told kaitlyn that i saw pictures of her on easter on amy's camera and she kept asking me if i saw her tights! i didn't notice them, but now i am glad i can tell her i have seen them :)

Anonymous said...

TOO cute. Your girls just crack me up. I told Ben about Kaitlyn looking for Lindsay yesterday and telling me, "I just Love Lindsay". He was quite pleased. I am so glad I get to enjoy them often. I tell people I am happy not being a grandma because I've got 2 surrogate grandchildren next door! Can't beat that. And if I need a boy "grandkid" fix, I just go to Ron's. I've got it made.