Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Update Part 2

I thought I would post some more pictures from Christmas. The first few are from a few days before Christmas. I was busy in the kitchen, fixing a nice Sunday dinner for some people who ended up not showing. Communication error........I was so upset. Anyways, the girls were playing upstairs and Dirk was somewhere. Renee came down to show me what they were up to. Once again, my little Picasso. What is it about markers and that child? I grabbed the camera and then called to Dirk to clean up his daughter. (Yep, she's always his when she's naughty.)




I love this next one of Renee. She can always make me smile, as exasperating as she is. The lamb outfit was her Halloween costume from a year ago.

These 2 are from the Ziegler family gathering. Gabriel, Joshua and Kaitlyn are all 5, born within a 20 day stretch in Sept. Lauren turned 3 in May.

Notice Renee's skirt. It's the new one Grandma bought her. You can't tell from this picture but she does have on the wings that came with it.

Now you can see her wings a little better.

I'll leave you with one more picture of Renee. I was cleaning out her closet and came upon a bin of my baby clothes. In it was this dress. I wore it in Ginny's wedding in 1970. I thought maybe Renee would like to pretend she was Princess Belle. Instead, she called herself Princess Buttercup, from a book we have about little fairy princesses named after flowers. I guess it makes sense, since I was a flowergirl in it. She was a little upset that we didn't have a basket for her to pick flowers with though.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She looks alot like the pictures of you in that dress