Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures

Here are some of our pictures from African Lion Safari.

All ready for the adventure to begin. Notice that my girls have their "binoculars" so they can see better.

On the Safari train.

We watched the elephants go swimming.

Is this the guy from "Planet of the Apes"?

You can tell who this is!


We also watched an elephant show. The trainer was laying under the elephant......that is trust! Probably stinky too.



There was a baby elephant born on July 18, weighing in at 235 pounds.


Now for the monkeys.








4 comments:

Amy said...

I would love to do something like this. Were the girls going nuts when the monkeys were on the car?

Matt and Megan said...

Ha ha...that's exactly what I was thinking Amy! I would have been...but I bet it was really neat! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Even baby elephants are cute!

Anonymous said...

That is too fun! Where is this place? (btw - I'm Andrea - sister of "matt and megan")
www.clarkbaby.blogspot.com
Blogging from work so I can't log in...