Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gradulation

Today was an exciting day in our household.....Gradulation day for Kaitlyn. (She didn't really graduate because she'll be going to Pre-K next year with Miss Becca as her teacher. YEH!!) She did get a certificate though. She was so excited about singing on stage. She had the pinkest cheeks and ears and the biggest smile. Grandma Ann came to see her sing, along with Mommy and Daddy and Renee. Hmmm......someone stood her up for guys night. LAME!

After the ceremony we had cookies in the gym and we were able to get some pictures with her good buddies: Tenley, Samantha and David. Renee has declared her affection for David as well and has decided she wants to marry him too.





7 comments:

becca said...

barb, i am so proud of you for telling john how it is. i guess i will be have be both of the girls favorite now...oh well... i guess i deserve it for being there tonight! :)

Amy said...

I'm sorry I couldn't come, I wish I didn't have to work. She looks adorable.
And Becca there is no chance in the world you'd be there favorite over me. I am their sister, you're just Aunt Becca

becca said...

i will settle for second place

Anonymous said...

Woah, woah, woah...back that train RIGHT up.

First, there's a problem with working at Pearce -- you have to be there all the time. So when there's an event that you don't HAVE to go to, it's always very hard to talk yourself into coming. It's not personal.

Second, Thursday is guy's night, it's standing plans...some aren't familiar with standing plans, but what that means is that I don't put other things (non life threatening emergencies) in front of them. It's what we do...

In time Kaitlyn will forgive me, I'm sure.

And Becca...I don't know how or why you're trying to act like you're Kaitlyn or Renée's favorite, 2nd favorite, or 10th favorite...but it's not true and it seems a little desperate. You can work on this with Mike and Rachel's kid...but these girls...well they're Amy's and mine.

Anonymous said...

And Barb and Dirk's too...I guess we'll share them a little.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

OK, just to set the record straight.....you are forgiven John. If the truth must be told, I probably would not have attended the festivities if my daughter were not involved. Back when the nursery school was run by a board, I served as the president and had to do the welcome. It was torture!

When do you guys want your girls?? They're at each other's throats today.

becca said...

easy tiger