Monday, June 16, 2008

Classic Renee

I keep forgetting to post this hilarious story about Renee. It happened months ago and I know most of my faithful readers (all 3 of you) have heard it but I'm posting it anyways. Sort of my journal.

We were talking about what you want to be when you grow up. Kaitlyn has consistently said she wants to be an artist, a teacher, a babysitter, a mom etc. It may change a little but the first job is ALWAYS an artist. Well, Renee wanted to get in on the conversation too. She perks up, "I want to be a pig!" She has told us this more than once. We still laugh and laugh about this.

Notice what animal Renee is riding on the merry-go-round?

3 comments:

Matt and Megan said...

I'm a reader and didn't know this story :) Thanks for sharing!

I always wanted to be an artist too! I remember being disappointed when all I could crank out was stick people. My students always laugh at my lack of artistic ability :)

Anonymous said...

More creative than a lunch monitor, you have to admit!k

Unknown said...

You DO have more than 3 readers - some of us don't always comment!