Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby


Today is Dirk's birthday. I baked him a German chocolate cake with pecan coconut frosting and he grilled some steaks. We also had baked sweet potatoes. YUM!! I felt bad that he had to cook his own dinner but that was his choice. Maybe he doesn't trust me with the grill.

Our power went out this morning so I ended up baking the cake at Mom's apartment. First time her oven was ever used.

Dirk, you are a wonderful husband, father, son, provider and friend. Thanks for being in my life and inviting me to share it with you. I love you!

By the way, he's 44 now.



Another shot taken by Kaitlyn.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dirk! I had the day off you could have come over here and baked the cake, oh wait you're afraid of my dog! and again Kaitlyn takes great pictures