Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday

I'm back. We were having some difficulty with the digital camera and I know the main reason anyone reads this blog is to see pics of the girls.

Yesterday was Dirk's birthday. We had a VERY leisurely day, including a family snuggle in our bed for a good hour. Kaitlyn is very much into gift-giving these days. She was sooo excited about the Father's Day gift she made for Dirk and also his father. She was equally excited for his birthday. She wanted him to open his presents after he woke up. Enjoy the pictures.




2 comments:

Amy said...

so glad you got some pictures on here. Thanks for bringing the girls into the service today too. It helped to provide a brightspot

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was struggling when we got back to our seats and I looked at Renée and she gave me one of those pursed lips smiles...very well timed.