Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Renee's Loose

I don't have any fun pictures to post but thought I would ramble on about what we've been up to. I went to the Women of Faith conference this past weekend. It was wonderful. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The comedian, Anita Renfroe, was hilarious, as were the regular speakers. The messages were great and the music was too. Nicole C. Mullen has some serious muscles!

Renee can now escape from her crib. She was in time-out on Monday and refused to sit on the "time-out step" so I put her in her bed. A few seconds later I heard a little pitter patter on the floor and there she was. I finally had to put one of those doorknob covers on the inside of her room to keep her in there. This morning she got herself up and came up to my room to snuggle with me. I loved it!! She was content to snuggle with me for a good 15 minutes. But then she didn't want me to leave her and wanted to take a shower too. So, she had her first shower. I'm hoping she didn't enjoy it too much because I don't really want to shower with her everyday. Her favorite thing to say is "You're booty booty." in this little sing-song voice. (We call it nudety booty.)

I started selling Tastefully Simple gourmet food in April and had 2 parties this week. They both were good parties and well worth my time and effort. The girls don't like me leaving but that's part of why I'm doing it. :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Just remind them you're leaving so you can do things like pay for their dance and karate lessons.

I guess its time to bring the little amish bed in for Renee.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Funny you should say that.....I've told Kaitlyn exactly that. I'm doing Tastefully Simple to pay for her dance lessons. She still cries and carries on. Last night my party was at Ginny's and she got to go with me. She told the ladies that's why I'm selling it. I'm thinking Renee might be interested in wrestling.

Anonymous said...

Two things...

1)Nicole C. Mullen has ridiculous arms. She sang at a conference I was at last year and I couldn't believe the size and definition of her arms.

2) I think that Renée is definitely Dirk's best shot of getting to watch one of his children play sports. Soccer...wrestling...rugby... whatever it is. That girl has a tough/mean streak that's going to come in handy.

becca said...

i heard that the women's conference was great. i saw a dvd of one of the women who was there who did the remake of faith hill's breathe, but the song was about bad breathe instead! HYSTERICAL! i wish i could have gone

Ashley said...

i will definitely buy some beer bread from you soon! It'll chip in for 1/4 of a dance lesson :)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Becca,

The Faith Hill video spoof was split-your-pants funny. I had tears streaming down my face!!!