Sunday, February 24, 2008

Breakfast in Bed and Sunday School

This morning I heard Kaitlyn get up and go downstairs. She often turns on the TV and watches whatever is on PBS at 7:30. (I think it's Sesame Street on Sundays.) But this morning she didn't turn on the TV. Instead she went down to the family room. When I went down to check on her she was loading up a tray and was very disappointed I found her. "Mommy, I was fixing you breakfast in bed with my pretend food." We took the tray up to Daddy and he got some special food. Toast, tea, syrup to put on the toast, bacon, grapes, etc. She was so cute!

Renee is into purses and bags. She loves to carry around her "stuff" in some sort of container, either a purse, gift bag or basket. Well, today she decided to take a purple sparkly gift bag to church. In it she had her Little Mermaid phone, a Tastefully Simple order form and a canning jar we were going to return to Mary Price. I was told that during prayer time in Sunday School, she was talking on the phone. When the college girl told her to put it away Renee told her "I'm talking to my friend." The girl took it anyways and Renee wasn't too pleased but didn't create a stink. She never asked for it back until the end when she told Mrs. "Braper" that she needed her phone. She is one social little butterfly. She probably had 11 texts by the time class was over! ☺

After church the girls were watching a video. I got some precious snuggle time in with Renee. I love when she's like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like mommy, wearing mommy's dress. How well I remember how precious mommy was at that age too. My little buddy!