Sunday, February 17, 2008

History in the Making!

Last night I was checking Kaitlyn's toothbrushing skills. When she went to spit, there was blood in the sink and her bottom tooth was slanted in. I got all excited and showed her and she turned on the drama queen act and cried and cried. She was excited, nervous, scared and just plain didn't want it to come out. She wouldn't even let me touch it! Probably didn't trust me. HA!

This morning when she woke up she came running to tell Daddy (he wasn't home last night) and was all excited about it. She told me she's ready for it to come out. Well, it happened during Sunday School. She said she was wiggling it with her tongue and then reached in and pulled it and out it came. She was SOOOO excited!! My little baby girl is getting all grown up!! I'm not sure I'm ready for this!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe it!!! she is getting so old! :)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I can't handle her being this old!

Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie said...

How cute! Just checked out your blog for the first time- love it:) Missed you Friday at MM- hope you're having a great winter break!