Friday, February 22, 2008

Renee's First Hair Cut

On Tuesday I took Renee to get her hair cut for the first time. It needed to be trimmed badly! She was all excited about going to "Lino's office" but once we got there she shut down. She wouldn't get in the chair and just clung to me. So I went first. After my trim she was ready, although she wouldn't let Debra put a little towel around her neck under the cape. But other than that, she did great. Debra didn't take a lot off but enough to get rid of the dead ends (baby curls) and it looks cute. Renee seemed happy but since then she still won't let me comb it every day without a fight and keeping clips in it is so hard! It's so fine that they don't stay and she could care less if her hair is in her face!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so blonde!

And of course my favorite picture is the 2nd to last one. What a little punky look.

Ziegler girl anyone?

Amy said...

I love that picture too... what a face. And whats that supposed to mean John? Ziegler girl?

Anonymous said...

It means she's got ATTITUDE...they all do.

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait---who let this jkells guy on this blog. ATTITUDE??? EXCUSE ME???? Renee sure is a beautiful little girl. Love the close-up pics.
Why didn't you call me to do this haircut? Do you somehow remember the time I cut Amy's hair and "Lino" had to rescue the situation???? HA HA>

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I don't remember Lino rescuing a bad hair cut. But I do remember the time Amy was crying and saying "I don't want short hair. I don't want to look ugly. I don't want to look like Aunt Barb!" Something along those lines. I have forgiven you though Ame.

As far as attitude, I'm sure John was referring to Lino. Renee doesn't have attitude!! It's called DETERMINATION!